Where did you go in 2014?

Hello my lovelies! My oh my, has it been a while. So if you're one of the few who still follow along with this blog, you're probably wondering what happened to me last year. This is going to sound so cliche, but to be honest... Life just happened. A lot of crazy, wild, good and bad things happened in 2014. It's like being hit in the face with a dodge ball repetitively and not being able to react quickly enough. That's what happened to me, and sadly this blog got left behind. I won't let it happen again this year! It's on my resolutions to keep this blog alive.

Speaking of resolutions, I fulfilled my 2014 resolution which was to learn how to knit. I sort of picked it up in middle school, but I believe that only lasted for a week. I've always wanted to learn how to, but found it so hard to grasp. Sewing and crocheting just came naturally to me, yet knitting would make me feel so frustrated that I'd quit before I even got anywhere haha

Finally, after many attempts and reminding myself to breathe, I figured it out! One day it finally just clicked and everything made sense. Below are a few of the things I've knitted :)




A hat for J

Matching hat for myself

There are other projects lying around my home which I'm too lazy to go search and take pictures of. I still have a lot to learn about knitting and I'm looking forward to improving those skills even more this year :)

Well that's it for now! My next post will be about my current project which I've posted on my instagram. I'm so excited and can't wait to share more about it with you all! :D

Edit: How did I forget to mention that I gave the blog a new fresh look?! Hope you guys like it~ I haven't coded in so long and I was playing about with the html to give the blog a more personalized feel :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment